United Airlines Jobs for Ramp Agent in London – 2023
Do you want to become a United Airlines staff? Then here you will get detailed information about United Airlines jobs for Ramp Agents as freshers. So, if you are looking for UA jobs in the UK or have a working permit in the UK then, all the male and female applicants can apply for United Airlines careers.
So, friends if you want to apply for International Ramp Lead Agent in 2023. Then you need to read this article till the end. Because in this article you will get detailed information about United Airlines job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how to apply online for UA jobs.
Company Name – United Airlines
Job Title – International Ramp Lead Agent
Job Location – Hillingdon, England, United Kingdom
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria of United Airlines Jobs
- Ramp/Operational experience
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience
- Secondary School Education or equivalent school leaving certificate
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Sound Administration skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Emails) including detailed knowledge of Ramp procedures and the Security Implications
- Tact and Diplomacy
- Cultural Awareness of Work Force – Good Leadership skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task as required
- A good dependability record
- Overall knowledge of United’s Aircraft Loading/unloading Procedures
- Must be flexible, willing, and able to work all shifts (early/late) on a rotating shift pattern
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Here you can check out the American Airlines flight attendant vacancy for freshers.
Job Descriptions of UA Ramp Agent
- Responsible for upholding safety standards, including MOCHA audit completion, safety inspections, and feedback to RSEs.
- Responsible for arriving and departing flights, using new loading/unloading and scanning tools.
- Responsible for the mail & cargo shuttle operation.
- Responsible for the daily baggage arrivals/departures/connection area.
- Ensuring you drive the performance to meet the company’s performance metrics.
- Allocation of staff where necessary including breaks, and overtime in all areas.
- Responsible for compiling and delivering daily briefings.
- Follow and uphold PPE & uniform appearance standards.
- Assisting in RSE interviews when necessary.
- Assist supervisors with performance management, feedback, and employee development.
- Support the supervisor team with collateral and project work.
- Participate and organize internal monthly safety meetings alongside the supervisor as part of the Station Safety Action Team
- Liaison and assist with service partners in above the wing team, and SOC team for an on-time departure
- Support with aircraft damage and employee injury investigation
Also here you can check out the Alaska Airlines flight attendant jobs updates.
How to Apply Online for UA Jobs
Friends if you have checked all the information from the above and want to apply for United Airlines jobs. Then first you need to click here it will redirect you to the Airlines career page. Then just you need to log in there and fill in all the details and last just you need to submit it correctly.
If your resume or CV will be shortlisted for United Airlines jobs. Then the airline will inform you about the interview. Just you need to check your email inbox continuously.
Note – if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please check the link. Also, check here for the Qatar Airways cabin crew in full detail.
I think this article will help you to apply for United Airlines jobs as an airport Ramp agent. Then you need to get prepared for it with the help of our website. You will get all the preparation questions and answers from the aviation interview suggestion section on the top menu.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you share this article with all your friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.
Virang Patel · July 20, 2021 at 10:59 PM
Hello, I am working in International BPO for the last 1 year in Australia and the USA. But it has always been my dream to work in airport ground staff or as a customer care representative in any good airline to have a stable future. I am not from the aviation field. So can you help me out if there is any chance that I can get the job in any airline in ground staff?
waiting for your kind reply.
Paresh Baidya · July 22, 2021 at 7:49 AM
Keep connected with our website and YouTube channel for future jobs update.