Qatar Airways Recruitment’s For Cabin Crew ( Walk-in Interview )
Qatar Airways Recruitment’s – Hello everyone, today I will write on Qatar Airways recent vacancies of Cabin Crew. So, if you want to make your Career in Qatar Airways. Then You are in the correct place. Yes, today I am gonna write on Qatar Airways Recruitments For Cabin Crew. Please read this article till the end.
All About Qatar Airways Careers
As the national airline of Qatar state, we want to reflect the warm and warm hospitality of Qatar best. Dinner in Paris, lunch in New York, breakfast in Montreal, some modern planes around the world are definitely not your specific office job while traveling around the world at 40,000 feet.
Qatar Airways is actually world-class, 5-star global airline, established standards challenging and known as a leader in airline hospitality. In the ground and in the air we offer our customers a powerful approach to service. Our cabin crew is the ambassador of Qatar Airways to the world.
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing excellence in all the work done by us. Known for our 5-star hospitality, we seek future cabin crew which can be part of our “world-class global brand”. Join our multinational cabin crew team and enjoy tax-free remuneration package, including accommodation, allowances, and transportation for duty.
Eligibility Criteria for Qatar Airways Recruitment’s Cabin Crew
- Applicant Minimum age should be above 21 years.
- The minimum arm reach should be 212 cms on tiptoes.
- Minimum high school education is required.
- The applicant should have fluency in written and spoken English.
- Candidate should have excellent health and fitness.
- Candidate should a willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to work with good interpersonal skills and a multinational team.
The Event details
Date: 15 December 2018 – 9am to 5pm
Venue: THE WESTIN TAIPEI – 133, Nanjing East Road, Sec.3, Taipei 10487, Taiwan.
Date: 8 December 2018 – 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: TAJ BENGAL KOLKATA – 34 B Belvedere Road, Alipore, Kolkata 700 027, West Bengal, India
Date: 2 December 2018 – 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: HOLIDAY INN SINGAPORE ATRIUM – 317 Outram Road, Singapore 169075
Requirement Skills for Qatar Airways Recruitments
- Copy of your updated CV.
- Your passport photocopy.
- 1 Copy passport photograph was taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 Copy full-length photograph was taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- Photocopy of your highest education certificate Should be carried.
- Dress Code – You have to wear a Formal dress.
Required to bring the following document –
- Updated Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph with white background preferred.
- Required a Full-Length Photograph.
- Copy of your passport (details/photograph page only)