Friends, Go Air cabin crew salary for fresher is approximately ₹31,225 – ₹49,000 per month. Also, sometimes you can earn more than this amount.
Also, if you are an experienced cabin crew you can earn annually INR 7.5 lakhs to 8.0 lakhs. This information about GoAir’s salary for cabin crew salary is shared after getting feedback from their GoAir staff and internet analysis.
So, if you want to become a GoAir cabin crew, then you should read this article till the end. Because here you will get full information about Go Air cabin crew salary and benefits for fresher and experience.
Go Air Cabin Crew Salary Plus Flying Hours
This salary calculation is not an exact salary for GoAir cabin crew. It’s can be lower or higher depending on the working base and location and how much time you are flying. Because every airline has extra flying hour charges.
These flying hour charges can make your salary package more attractive or more beautiful. Not only the go air cabin crew salary, but they are also getting some exited benefits. Those are below.
Go Air Cabin Crew Benefits
- All the cabin crew members of GoAir can get a large discounted air ticket facility for personal use and also for their family.
- 13-17 off days per month.
- Life Insurance benefit.
- Health Insurance benefits.
- Cabin crew kit allowance benefit.
Tips to Get Success in GoAir Cabin Crew Interview
- Learn GoAir, its culture, and it’s business model.
- Practice fluent communication in English – there will be a communication and grammar test.
- Speak loud, clear and confident.
- Performance etiquette / good behaviorism – Remember we may be looking at you.
- Market yourself with your best smile and keep a friendly, courteous and respectful attitude.
- Keep the day of interview free, shortlisted candidates will be asked to wait for another round.
Note – if you want to visit the go air career page please click here.
Joining Conditions of GoAir Air Hostess
- Transfer: A desire to move any GoAir Operational Base.
- Training fee: willingness to pay non-refundable training fees.
- Training: Participating in 3 months training in Mumbai.
- The candidate should be able to swim without having a depth of more than 6 feet in the pool. If you do not know swimming then the candidate will need to learn swimming during ground training at his own expense.
If you are looking for ground staff interviews in India please check the link to apply for ground staff interviews or check the latest walk-in interview in India.
I think the above information will help you to get knowledge of go air cabin crew salary and benefits. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview for your dream job.
So, still, if you have any queries about the airline cabin crew jobs or ground staff job,s or any other topic you can feel free to ask me here. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you best wishes to you.