10th Pass Jobs at Dubai Airport as a Fresher in February 2024
Do you have completed your schooling and looking for jobs in Dubai? Then here in this article, I will tell you about 10th pass jobs at Dubai Airport as a fresher. All males and females can apply for jobs in Dubai Airport for the 10th pass with no nationality boundaries. Yes, remember you should have an airport driving permit or license.
So, if you want to apply for jobs in Dubai Airport after completing your 10th examination, then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about Dubai Airport driver requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for 10th pass jobs at Dubai Airport.
About Dubai Airport
One of the busiest and most advanced international airports in the World is Dubai Airport, which is located in the United Arab Emirates. Passengers from all over the world can connect there through its role as a significant global transportation hub.
Dubai Airport provides a seamless travel experience with its cutting-edge facilities and infrastructure, ensuring efficiency and convenience for millions of travelers each year. Impressive facilities are available at the airport, including opulent lounges, high-end retail stores, and a variety of restaurants.
Requirement Criteria for 10th Pass Jobs at Dubai Airport
- 10 Years of schooling or equivalent
- Should have driving experience of 5+ years.
- Must hold a valid Drivers Licence in Thailand
- Must be physically fit.
- Must not be color blind.
- Must drive with great caution during periods of low visibility.
- Open to all weather elements whilst driving.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UAE.
Here you can check out the latest security guard jobs in Dubai.
Job Descriptions of Dubai Airport Driver
- Ensure assigned administrative tasks are completed on time and in an appropriate manner.
- Check car allocated to him is safe for driving as per safety instructions are followed without fail.
- Make sure of timely pickup and drop of RM-North at the desired destination.
- Drive corporate team and/or visitors to various locations of the office, including other cities.
- Ensure courteous service is provided to all guests at the corporate office during interactions.
- Assist the Executive Secretary/Administrator in ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned.
Also, here you can check out the latest job vacancies in Dubai Airport for Males and females.
How to Apply for Dubai Airport Jobs after 10th
So, if you have checked all the information and now you want to apply online for 10th pass jobs at Dubai Airport. Then first you need to click here. Then it will take you to the Emirates Airline’s official page. Then you need to click on the apply button.
Then you need to register or sign up yourself on the Emirates careers page. Then you need to fill out the application page for 10th pass jobs in Dubai Airport and then submit your application online for the post of Driver.
Also, here you can check out the driver job vacancy in Dubai Airport as a fresher.
What is the minimum salary at Dubai Airport?
The average Dubai Airport monthly salary ranges from approximately AED 2,000 per month for a Cleaner to AED15,350 per month for an Electrical Supervisor. Salary information comes from 130 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
How to get a job in Dubai easily?
Although there isn't a surefire way to get a job in Dubai quickly, the following important actions can improve your chances:
1. Understand the industries that are thriving in Dubai and research the job market to match your skills and qualifications to what is needed.
2. Customise your application materials to highlight your pertinent experience, abilities, and credentials. Draw attention to any experience you have traveling abroad or your language abilities.
3. Sign up on well-known UAE job sites like LinkedIn, GulfTalent, Bayt, and Indeed to browse and apply for suitable positions.
4. To work in Dubai, make sure you have the required paperwork and meet the visa requirements. Your employer might sponsor your work visa, or you could look into possibilities like working for yourself or in the Dubai Free Zone.
Getting ready for interviews Practise common interview questions and do your research on the business and its sector. Display your enthusiasm, cultural sensitivity, and readiness to relocate by dressing professionally.
5. Work with companies that specialize in placing workers in Dubai. They can help you match your qualifications and skills to open positions.
6. After submitting an application or showing up for an interview, politely express your interest and gratitude by sending a thank-you email or note.
Which job has the highest salary in Dubai?
There are a number of professions and industries in Dubai that are renowned for paying well. It's crucial to remember that pay can vary depending on your experience, education, and the particular company or organization you work for.
Here you can check out the step-by-step guide to pass your cabin crew interview (ground staff interview question and answer).
So, I hope this article will help you apply for 10th-pass jobs at Dubai Airport as a driver. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.