Friends, are you looking for cabin crew vacancies? AirAsia India is hiring cabin crew in Chandigarh, India for fresher. So, all the boy’s and girl’s can apply for this position. To apply for jobs in Bangalore international airport you should have Indian nationality. Bangalore airport is one of the biggest airports in India and it’s connected with many biggest country. So, Bangalore airport careers are the most attractive career option for boys and girls.
So, if you are interested to apply for cabin crew jobs Chandigarh please read this article till the end. In this article, you get all the information to apply online for jobs at Chandigarh airport. Those are eligibility criteria, dress code, Interview date, place, cabin crew salary. Also, how you can apply online for this vacancy online.
Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have a passport.
- The applicant has to carry Original and photocopy of any national ID and passport.
- All the applicant should complete their 10+2 from any recognized board or university.
- Applicant should be fluent in English.
- You have to carry original and photocopy of your higher Education certificate.
- If you are a Graduate from any disciplines are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Have to Carry your updated Resume with a full-length Photograph. (informal)
- Preferred for a valid NBI(National Bureau of Investigation) clearance.
Apply Now – click here
Dress code for CabinCrew Walk-in Interview
Male and Female both have to wear office attire. Ladies can wear the knee-length skirt or dress with full makeup. Please carry your headphone for English test assessment.
Note – You can download free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only Rs 400 per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
Interested Candidates are Requested to Carry Below Documents for attending job vacancies based in Bengaluru, New Delhi & Kolkata Airport.
- Updated Resume.
- Original and photocopy of passport, PAN card & Aadhar card.
- Recent Colour passport size photo and full-size photo with white background for both.
- Original and photocopy of educational certificates.
Salary Details of Bangalore airport Job for 12th Pass as Cabin Crew
The average salary of airport jobs in Bangalore as the cabin crew is approximately 31k to 45k its depend on the station where you are work. Also, airlines provide some attractive benefits to their staff like flight tickets, medical facility, life insurance facility and many more.
So, friends this all information will help you to apply for cabin crew vacancies for cabin crew. Now you can prepare yourself and then attend the interview. We wish you the best of luck for your future.
So friends still if you have any query please comment below. And for any type of query related to the aviation industry or aviation jobs please contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel. Thank you