Air Asia India – do you want to become a cabin crew or flight attendant in India? if yes then this article for you only. Just you need to read this article till the end to apply online correctly. So, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on the topic of Air Asia India Hiring Cabin Crew for Delhi, Kolkata, and Bangalore.
Below are the vacancy details of Air Asia India –
Position – Cabin Crew
Location – Bangalore, Delhi, and Kolkata
Last Date of Application – 17 March 2019
Apply Online – Click Here
Cabin Crew Job Role of Air Asia –
- Maintaining a fully working knowledge about the scheduled cabin crew emergency drills and procedures in the Safety Emergency Procedure (SEP) Rules. In the event of an emergency, he is responsible for the commander to implement relevant procedures and emergency practice.
- Report to the SCC / Commander any such incident that may have been in danger or that could jeopardize the safety of the operation.
- Be sure to maintain a high standard and good presence in the public at all times.
- Ensure that all galley equipment, catering stores, dry stores, and lost equipment are properly and securely stored on the board.
- All the companies are fully acquainted with aircraft equipment, catering stoves, and passenger comfort equipment and their operation.
Requirements Skill for Cabin Crew –
- Your age should be above 18 years.
- Height requirement : Female – 157 cm & Male – 173 cm.
- Clear Complexion & weight within prescribed BMI.
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
After shortlisting the resume of the applicant, the airline will be informing for the interview and the interview will be held at Bangalore. So, just you need to share your resume and picture.
Note – Air Asia India is not directly or indirectly employing any third party vendor or agencies. Your selection will be fully on the qualification and performance on the evaluation during our interview process.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. If there is any feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, I requested you to share this article with your all friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry. Thank You