Air Hostess Salary in India – Details Of All Indian Airlines
Are you looking for air hostess jobs in India? Then it’s essential to know the air hostess salary in India. Because we are working for earning and by which we can lead our career in a better way. Suppose we are talking about the flight attendant salary, then day by day. In that case, it’s become a taught thing to understand because there are many additional amounts with an air hostess monthly salary.
Especially nowadays in India, there are many private and government airlines in operation, and they have different salary scales and benefits for their cabin crew. So most of them are hiring only girls as a cabin crew.
So, welcomes to Aviation Dreamer. Here you will get all your answer related to your air hostess salary in India and their benefits, so If you are thinking of joining the airport as a cabin crew or flight attendant. It will help if you read today’s article about the air hostess salary in India.
Here you will get the Full details of an air hostess salary in India. Mostly we have mentioned all the Indian airlines like Indigo airline, Spice Jet airline, Jet Airways, GoAir, Vistara Airline, and Air India.
Indigo is working to be at the forefront of the competition, not only in terms of tariff waivers and amenities given to travelers but also in the pay package given to its employees. According to a report by The Economic Times, the airline of no luxury has increased the wages of its pilots by 8 percent and 16 percent of its cabin crew.
Details of Air Hostess Salary in India
In international aviation specialties, a steward can earn a salary of at least Rs 60,000 to Rs 180,000. Apart from this, many benefits are not monitored, such as training, professional development opportunities, and a pleasant work environment. But in domestic, there is a different pay scale and benefits. The salary scale of domestic airlines is below.
Air India air hostess salary approximate – INR 42,750
Indigo air hostess salary approximate – INR 33,750
Spice Jet air hostess salary approximate – INR 35,500
Jet Airways air hostess salary approximate – INR 36,455
Vistara Airline air hostess salary approximate – INR 30,050
GoAir air hostess salary approximate – INR 31,175
For cabin crew interviews, its very important that how you design your resume. Your resume should look professional. If it’s not, you can download a sample professional resume or CV formate free here. Also, you can send me your details at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make your resume within two working days, but it will cost you Rs 300 only.
Airline Cabin Crew and Ground Crew Salary According to Job Designations
According to the post title, domestic airline in-flight and terrestrial wages also vary. So, I am trying to mention some approximate salaries of the domestic airline asper their job position. Look at the prevailing average salary limit for service personnel with 0-2 year experience in domestic airline markets in India.
But if you compare this salary structure of cabin crew and ground crew with any international airline, there is a big difference between the salary structure and benefits. Also, there have fewer salary scales and benefits in low-cost airlines.
Job Designation Annual Salary
- Flight Attendant Salary INR 4,80,000 to 6,75,000
- Senior Air Hostess Salary INR 5,50,000 to 8,25,000
- Ground Attendant salary INR 5,04,000 to 7,35,000
- Cabin Crew Salary INR 5,04,000 to 7,02,000
- Customer Service Agent (Ground Staff) Salary INR 3,60,000 to 4,32,000
Note – click here to check the salary scale of the cabin crew from the payscale website.
Benefits of an Air Hostess/Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant in India
- Subsidized visits (also for the family), airline tickets, car rental, accommodation, cruises.
- 13 to 17 off days per month.
- Health Benefits for the cabin crew.
- Life Insurance for staff.
- Retirement benefits for their staff (some time it’s not provided, basically it depends on the airline).
- Kit Allowance for each crew.
Duties of an Air Hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board.
- Help them find their seats.
- An arrangement of hand baggage.
- Making Important Announcements.
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures.
Air Hostess Qualification required to Attend Interview
- Minimum of 12th standard Pass from any recognized board or University.
- Age between 17-25 years.
- Height minimum of 155 cm for girls, 164 cm for boys is mandatory.
- It is a general rule that candidates should be fair complexioned and unmarried. (Not Mandatory)
- No visible tattoo or bloody airt is allowed for the interview.
Also, here is some interview question list that you can ask your interviewer at the cabin crew interview.
I think now you are confident about the air hostess salary package in India. So now you can be prepared and attend the air hostess interview.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.