Air Hostess Salary in India – Details Of All Indian Airlines
Hello everyone welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Where you will get all your answer related to your Aviation Job. So, If you are thinking to join in the airport as cabin crew or Ground Staff. Then it’s really important that how much salary they will pay you? So, in today’s article, I am gonna discuss on Air Hostess Salary in India.
Here You will get Full Salary details of Ground Staff and Air Hostess Salary in India. Mostly we are mentioned all the Indian airline like- Indigo, Spice Jet, Jet Airways, GoAir, Vistara Airline, and Air India.
Indigo is working to be at the forefront of the competition, not only in terms of tariff waivers and amenities given to travelers but also in the pay package given to its employees. According to a report by The Economic Times, the airline of no luxury has increased the wages of its pilots by 8 percent and 16 percent of its cabin crew.
Air Hostess Salary And Benefits –
In international aviation specialties, a steward can earn a salary of at least Rs 60,000 to Rs 100,000. Apart from this, there are many benefits that are not monitored, such as training, professional development opportunities, and a pleasant work environment. But in domestic, there is different pay scale and benefits. which is mentioned below –
Air India – INR 42,750
Indigo – INR 33,750
Spice Jet – INR 35,500
Jet Airways – INR 36,455
Vistara Airline – INR 30,050
GoAir – INR 31,175
2. In Flight and Ground Service Salaries According to Job Designations –
According to the post title, domestic airline in-flight and terrestrial wages also vary. Take a look at the prevailing average salary limit for service personnel with the 0-2 year experience in domestic airline markets in India between airlines.
Job Designation Annual Salary
- Flight Attendant INR 4,80,000 to 6,75,000
- Senior Air Hostess INR 5,50,000 to 8,25,000
- Ground Attendant INR 5,04,000 to 7,35,000
- Cabin Crew INR 5,04,000 to 7,02,000
- Customer Service Agent (Ground Staff) INR 3,60,000 to 4,32,000
3. Other Benefits for Air Hostess/Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant –
- Subsidized visits (also for the family), airline tickets, car rental, accommodation, cruises.
- 13-17 off days per month.
- Health Benefits.
- Life Insurance for staff.
- Retirement benefits for their staff.
- Kit Allowance.
4. Duties of an Air hostess –
- Welcoming passengers on board.
- Help them finding their seats.
- An arrangement of hand baggage.
- Making Important Announcements.
- Intimating passengers about safety procedures.
5. Air hostess/Cabin Crew Qualification required –
- Minimum of 12th Standard Pass from any recognized Board or University.
- Age between 17-25 years.
- Height minimum 155 cm for girls, 164 cm for boys is mandatory.
- It is a general rule that candidate should be fair complexioned and unmarried. (Not Mandatory)
- No visible tattoo or bloody airt are allowed for the interview.
Also, You can check out the below link to know more about Flight Attendant. And have good luck from my site to Become Flight Attendant.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.