Etihad Airways Career as a Guest Services Assistant
uEtihad Airways is one of the best airlines in the world. So we all are want to work with this company and make the career with them. Etihad Airways Career can give us a chance to fulfill our dreams to travel throughout the world or anywhere in the world. and chose the best opportunity to work.
So are you dreamed to work with Etihad Airways? you really dreamed about it? Then this is the right place for you and getting all the airline’s recruitment updates anytime from anywhere.
So recently the airlines published a new vacancy update for UAE base for Guest Service Assistant. And also you can get the same things from Etihad Airways Career page by clicking here. or you can read out this article to know details about the vacancy like- job role, eligibility, and apply online process.
So check out the below details to know the details and for apply online
Designation – Guest Services Assistant
Date – 21-Jun-2018
Location – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Policies and procedures –
Allows following all relevant policies, procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a perfect and consistent manner.
- Day-to-Day Operations –
Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for the accuracy
- Safety, Quality & Environment –
Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health, and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist all passengers with reduced mobility or sick passenger by providing personalized transport of the guests on Wheelchairs, INF, UM, Stretcher Handling, DEAF, BLIND, etc.
- Meet & Assist Un Accompanied Minors, VIPs, etc.
- Baggage Handling at Airport Check-In Counters & Arrival Baggage Carousels.
- Data Entry of PRM guests into worksheets/ERP systems.
- Manning various touchpoints in the terminals to assist guests with information and guidance.
Etihad Airways Career for Guest Service Assistant
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Certificate.
- 2 years of customer service experience; airline experience is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal English language.
- Computer literate.
Note- For online application, there is two way that you can use one is by Join talent community of the airlines and another way is using your LinkedIn profile to join Etihad talent community.
Thank you for visite AVIATION DREAMER website and to read more articles related to aviation job check out on the bellow –
video or message me on my Facebook page. Also, you can comment below for getting a quick reply …