AirAsia India Career for Ground Staff Full Details to Apply Online in 2021
Are you looking for AirAsia India Career? trying a search on the internet but can’t get proper guidance? Then you can try Aviation Dreamer. I can tell you that, you will get A to Z information about an interview. Not only that also you will get AirAsia ground staff interview question answer and interview tips. Which will help you to attend AirAsia ground staff interview?
So, if you are from India and get a chance to attend the AirAsia India career opportunity. Apply online and it’s absolutely free there are no charges to pay. So, please read the below information to apply for AirAsia India career online.
AirAsia Berhad – The establishment of Asia’s leading airline was done with the dream of making the flight possible for everyone. Since 2001, AirAsia has rapidly broken travel criteria around the world and has grown to become the best in the world. Inspired by Dare to Dream Spirit, they feel proud to be the largest low-cost carrier in this area, serving 24 countries and over 130 destinations.
AirAsia India is an Indian low-cost carrier with headquarters in Bangalore, India. The airline is a joint venture with Tata Sons and AirAsia Rangers. Air Asia India started operation on 12 June 2014 as its primary center with Bangalore. AirAsia is the first overseas airline to set up a subsidiary in India and the company marks the return of Tata’s aviation industry after 60 years.
Requirements Criteria for AirAsia India Career
- A graduate of the above-qualified candidate can apply for this position.
- For Air Asia jobs candidates should have good communication skills.
- Positive attitude, friendly, outgoing personality & do Multitasking.
- Should have excellent Hands-on experience of MS Office, Cargo Reservation The system, Email, etc.
- Able to work in Shifting basis.
- Strong customer service skills and detail-oriented
- Candidates must have 3 years of prior Cargo operations/ Ramp Operations experience with an Airline.
AirAsia Job Description for Cargo Operations Officer
- To make bookings of cargo from clients and execute Air Waybills.
- To Manifest cargo, Release cargo flight wise and provide data to Shift Incharge
- To load cargo as per loading sheet, segregate as per loading instructions and Build up BT’s/ULD’s
- To inform destination & re-manifest for next flight, in case of off-loaded cargo
- Monitor flight loading, liaise with load and trim and ramp staff for flight loading.
- To prepare Post-flight & Revenue reports.
- AirAsia ground staff collect incoming documents & ensure proper unloading of cargo/Mailbags
- Incoming and outgoing cargo data updation in the cargo system
- Flight departure and arrival through the system
- To issue delivery orders for airport delivery shipments within the allocated time
- To accompany the cargo to the aircraft in case of valuable cargo, DGR, Special cargo or categorized cargo.
- Ensure maintain high levels of Customs Service, maintain integrity in the operation
and effect a smooth-running department
- To do revenue Reconciliation, operational data reconciliation for audit compliance.
- Knowledge of acceptance and handling for Dangerous goods regulation ( desirable).
- To prepare Cargo transfer manifest & hand over to respective airline after completion of customs formalities In case of International cargo.
- To maintain EGM & IGM and other Operations register
- To compile and maintain fortnightly MIS report
- To establish Safety policies.
Note – This position is based in AirAsia ALL-STARS home in Bangalore, New Delhi & Kolkata. If you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on email@example.com (it will cost you only Rs 400 per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
AirAsia Ground Staff Interview Details in India 2020
List of the city where AirAsia hiring is going on. So if you are interested to attend this interview please read till the end and apply for AirAsia vacancy online.
- Air Asia Delhi
- Air Asia Guwahati
- Air Asia Imphal
- Air Asia Ranchi
- Air Asia Bagdogra
- Air Asia Srinagar
- Air Asia Mumbai / Bombay
- Air Asia Nagpur
- Air Asia Indore
- Air Asia Bangalore
- Air Asia Pune
- Air Asia Kolkata
- Air Asia Cochin
- Air Asia Chennai / Madras
- Air Asia Hyderabad
- Air Asia Jaipur – Sanganeer
- Air Asia Goa
- Air Asia Chandigarh
- Air Asia Bhubaneswar
How to Apply Online for Air Asia Jobs in India
To apply online for Air Asia India career as the ground staff you need to visit the above link, it will redirect you to the airline official page or the application page. Just you need to fill up an application form online and then submit it.
Then you will be done your application and check your provided email id you will receive an application number. Then wait for a few weeks if your resume will be shortlisted, the airline will contact you for AirAsia ground staff interview details.
AirAsia Ground Staff Salary and Benefits Details
Average Air Asia Ground Staff monthly pay in India is approximately 20k to 25k its depends on the station where you are work. Also, airlines provide some attractive benefits to their staff like flight tickets, medical facilities, life insurance facility and many more.
So, friends this all information will help you to apply for AirAsia India career for ground staff. Now you can prepare yourself and then attend the interview. We wish you the best of luck for your future.
So friends still if you have any query please comment below. And for any type of query related to the aviation industry or aviation jobs please contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel. Thank you