Hello everyone, are searching for Emirates cabin crew jobs in India? Is it your dream job? then you are in the correct place to get Emirates jobs information. Yes, friends here you will get the latest cabin crew job updates in India. Emirates airline jobs for cabin crew in Goa, India.
So, if you are interested to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please read this article till the end to apply online. In this article, you will get information about Emirates job date, the application process, eligibility, job description, required document, cabin crew salary, and more. So, it’s an opportunity to make your career in one click with Emirates air hostess.
Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility Criteria
There are some qualities that will make you stand out for the Emirates cabin crew interview. That is, you will be very positive, confident, confident, flexible, and very eager to help others. Also, below is some important requirement for you to attend the Emirates jobs interview.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- As Emirates cabin crew you should adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
- As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more than great cabin crew members offer.
- You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule.
- Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
These are the characteristics airlines look for cabin crew jobs. When you meet at an assessment day, so come prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises.
Finally, in order to set a great first impression, consult with fly emirates cabin crew grooming guidelines below when taking your photos for your application and when you come to an Emirates assessment day.
Note – if you are interested to apply for this position then please check here the Emirates airlines cabin crew salary and benefit and this will be the attractive information for you.
Emirates Job Opportunities Details for Cabin Crew
Apply Details – In collaboration with our appointed agency in India, Frankfinn Management Consultants. Please email an updated CV and 1 photo to – [email protected] If you want to visit the Emirates vacancy official page please click here.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only 8.55 USD per resume via PayPal or internet banking) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
Emirates Vacancies Assessment Day Dress Code Girls
- HAIR – Neatly tied in a French roll, braid, ponytail or bun, with loose strands pinned up or to the side
- FACE – With make-up – concealer, foundation, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick, but no lip gloss
- NAILS – Clean and manicured with the nail varnish in clear, red or Frech manicure
- DRESS CODE – Smart business attire with full-length hosiery – if wearing a skirt, it should be 1-inch below the knee
- TATTOOS – No visible tattoos
- SHOES – Wear heels
Emirates Vacancies Assessment Day Dress Code Boys
- HAIR – Short hair, neatly presented, with minimal hair product
- FACE – Clean shaven with no make-up
- SUIT – Smart business attire
- NAILS – Clean and manicured
- TATTOOS – No visible tattoos
- SHOES – Formal work shoes
Emirates Cabin Crew Salary Details
If you think you want to apply for Emirates job openings or especially for cabin crew jobs then here I have provided a salary chart.which will help you to understand the Emirates cabin crew salary. So, if you want to know in details or also want to check the benefits of the Emirates cabin crew click here.
USD1 = 3.67Dhs Basic Flying Pay
Grade CC.06 : ( Pursur ) – 6,000Dhs 102Dhs
Grade CC.05: ( Senior steward/stewardess ) – 5,770Dhs 94.75Dhs
Grade CC.04: ( first class ) – 4,620Dhs 74Dhs
Grade CC.03: ( business ) – 4,620Dhs 67.5Dhs
Grade CC.02 : ( economy ) – 4,220Dhs 58.25Dhs
I think this article will help you to attend the Emirates cabin crew interview and we hope you will get success for your dream. If you need help with your cabin crew interview please check out our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.