Did you always want to join AirAsia job as a cabin crew and experience life from 34,000 feet but with time and distance with your family or friends was a big concern? Well no longer! Fly with AirAsia career and do not miss a single day with your family or friends. AirAsia operates daily flights that enable you to live your dream in the form of a cabin crew to go abroad.
So, request to all the boys and girls who are interested to attend air Asia cabin crew interview, please make the registration first. But before you need to check this article carefully to know about the AirAsia jobs eligibility criteria, cabin crew job role, cabin crew salary and many more.
Job Description of Air Asia Cabin Crew
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid
- Dealing with emergencies
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- Selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey
Last date of applying for AirAsia cabin crew Interview for Delhi – 15 April 2019 and for Mumbai 28 April 2019. (All the applicant should apply online)
Air Asia Flight Attendant Requirement Details
- Applicant should have a passport.
- Applicant has to carry Original and photocopy of any national ID and passport.
- All the applicant should complete their 10+2 from any recognized board or university.
- Applicant should be fluent in English.
- You have to carry original and photocopy of your higher Education certificate.
- If you are a Graduate from any disciplines are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Have to Carry your updated Resume with a full-length Photograph. (informal)
- referred for a valid NBI(National Bureau of Investigation) clearance.
Dress code for AirAsia career cabin crew
Male and Female both have to wear office attire. Ladies can wear the knee-length skirt or dress with full makeup.
Eligibility Criteria for Air Asia Cabin Crew Interview
- Your age should be 18 and above.
- Indian Nationality
- Appearance flawless skin (without acne marks), No braces, No visible marks on the hands and legs.
- You must have nice hair. You must have signs of being good at taking care of themselves. Males may have long hair, as long as they understand if you will hire you may be required to have short hair.
- Working hours – Here we should list out some of the real-life working issues, such as the commuting distance, unsuitable hours, having to be away from home from time to time, etc.
Height requirement for Air Asia India career
- Ladies should have a minimum of 157 cm barefoot.
- Men should have a minimum of 173 cm barefoot.
Eligibility for experience cabin crew
- BMI: in accordance with the height
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of Hindi
- Two recurrents in A319/A320/A321 and valid SEP cards
- Holding a valid Indian passport/ PAN card/ Aadhar card
- Safety Emergency Procedures(SEP) Card or SEP Competency Card from previous airlines(experienced cabin crew only)
Note – This position is based in AirAsia ALL STARS home in Bangalore, New Delhi & Kolkata. If you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download free resume sample here and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only Rs 400 per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
How to Apply Air Asia Vacancy for Cabin Crew
To apply online for Air Asia cabin crew hiring you to have to visit there an official page or the application page and fill up an application form online and then submit it. Then you will be done your application and wait for a few weeks then if your resume will be shortlisted. The airline will contact you for interview details.
So, friends this all information will help you to apply for AirAsia job for cabin crew in India. Now you can prepare yourself and then attend the interview. We wish you the best of luck for your future.
So friends still if you have any query please comment below. And for any type of query related to the aviation industry or aviation jobs please contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel. Thank you