Airport Jobs in Jorhat, Assam as a Fresher
Do you look for airport jobs in Jorhat, Assam, as ground staff? Then here are the details to apply for airport jobs in Assam. Yes, all freshers and male-female applicants can apply for the Indigo ground staff job because indigo allows the new applicant to prioritize. So, I think this is an excellent opportunity for you to join Indigo jobs.
If you from Assam and looking for Jorhat airport jobs? Then apply now online by visiting the indigo airline official website. Here in this article, I will provide you all the information related to the Indigo airline jobs in Jorhat airport.
Friends, below I have provided the details about airport jobs in Jorhat as ground staff. Those are requirement criteria, job descriptions, how you can apply online, and the salary structure of airport jobs in Assam.
Hiring Company Name – Indigo Airline
Job Title – Ground Staff [AOCS/Security/Ramp]
Job Location – Jorhat, Assam
Application Process – Online [Details in below] If you are looking for any other state interview details of Indigo ground staff, check the link.
Eligibility Criteria of Airport Jobs in Jorhat
- Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo.
- If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
- Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, and Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
- Age: 18 to 27 Years
- Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
- For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
- For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
- For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
- For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Job Description of Airport Jobs in Assam
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, including the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers and arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff’s job is to verifying passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags of their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Check here for the Indigo airlines ground staff walk-in interview, and some exited interview tips will help you attend this interview. Also, you can check out the indigo airline ground staff interview rounds steps here.
How to Apply Online for Jorhat Airport Jobs
Friends, if you want to apply for Assam airport jobs. Then first, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official vacancy page to apply online by login yourself into the Indigo career site.
Then a small form will appear; you need to fill up that form correctly and then submit your application. Also, you can watch the below video for step by step guide to apply for Indigo jobs in Jorhat airport.
Ground Staff Salary in Assam Airport
In the Indigo ground staff job, you will get a salary of 18k to 25k rupees per month. (It depends on the city and the airport you have been posted to and how much experience you have?)
Here you can check out Indigo airline ground staff salary and benefits for fresher as a customer service officer, security officer, or RAMP officer.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips that will help you to get this job.
I think the above information will help you apply for airport jobs in Jorhat, Assam, for a ground staff position. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.