AISATS Careers as Ground Staff [Security Screeners] in 2021- Apply Now
Do you want to apply for AISATS careers as ground staff in 2021? Then check the detailed information about AI SATS careers for fresher. All Indian males and females can apply for Air India Sats online. If you want to join the international airline as a ground staff, this can be your first step to join the international airline.
SATS is a Singapore ground handling company. Which is collaborate with Air India and named AISATS, which provides ground operation service to many biggest airlines. If you want to become a ground staff in Emirates, Air India, Qatar, then Air India Sats can make your dream true.
Requirement Criteria of AISATS Security Screener
- Screeners are Basic AVSEC qualified and X-BIS qualified. They perform duties of screening the cargo in
addition to the duties performed by Security Agent-I & Security Agent-II.
- Must have cleared Basic AVSEC and XBIS courses (conducted by BCAS) successfully.
- Minimum 1 year as a screener.
- Security personnel must demonstrate a high standard of civility, deportment, appearance, and sobriety
as well as offer the public all appropriate courtesies.
Are you looking for an Indigo airline ground staff job, then check the below link for Indigo airline’s latest ground staff job list from the below link.
Job Descriptions of AISATS Ground Staff
- Access Control of all persons (with their belongings) entering into cargo warehouse through
International and Domestic Entry gates.
- Access Control of Vehicles entering into cargo warehouse through International and Domestic
- Checking of all persons and their belongings while leaving warehouse through International and
Domestic Entry gates. (anti-theft)
- Checking of all vehicles leaving warehouse through International and Domestic entry gates (antitheft).
- Preparation of visitor and vehicle passes after checking their authority to enter into the warehouses at International and Domestic entry gates.
- Reporting of any untoward incident/event taking place at gates to their immediate
seniors/Supervisors for suitable action.
- Accompanying visitors into the Warehouse on special instruction from the Security Manager /
- Disarming of Security staff accompanying civil security company vehicles entering into Cargo ware
house for collection of valuables and HUM from Warehouse.
- Control entry of foreign national into the warehouse (only with permission from Manager
Security/AVP- Security) after filling out Foreign National Entry Form and checking their valid
passport and Indian visa.
- Assisting SA-II/Supervisors in performing security-related duties at International entry gates.
- Guarding of cargo at International Export and Import areas and checking of outgoing cargo by
matching their House Airway Bill No, Master Airway Bill No, and No of pieces mentioned in Airway
- Guarding of valuable rooms at International and Domestic sections of the warehouse.
- Checking & Documentation of valuable cargo while depositing into the valuable room
/withdrawal from the valuable room.
- Guarding & Access control of Airside Gate.
- Documenting of outgoing pellets from Warehouse to Airside and Incoming pellets from Airside
to cargo warehouse at Airside gate.
- Documenting & checking of staff and their belongings while entering from Airside into the
- Guarding & Access control of common access gate (Menzies Bobba Gate).
- Supervising unitization of cargo at the International warehouse (inside) and cargo docking area.
- Affixing security seals & stickers after unitization and guarding them.
- Handing over sealed and secured ULDs to airline Security personnel (or their authorized security
service providers) under acknowledgment.
- Performing Patrolling and Surveillance duties as per the instructions of seniors.
Assisting in the evacuation during security-related situations.
- Maintenance of records (in the requisite register) of duties performed at the respective post of
- Reporting incidents other than routine, to the Security Manager/AVP-Security.
- Proper handling and maintenance of security equipment/s.
- Proper handling and maintaining the record of security seals and stickers used.
- Maintaining and assisting in the upkeep of AEP/Company ID cards/Agents ID cards.
- Guarding & Access control of Tenant premises as per instructions of Security Manager/AVPSecurity.
- Any other duty/duties allocated by Supervisor/Asst. Duty Manager/ Duty Manager/Security
- In addition to the above SA – II SENIORS/Screeners will also have to carry out the following
screening functions (to be eligible for screening allowance):
- Checking of screening equipment.
- Testing of screening equipment. Daily CTP test of X-BIS machine and maintenance of its records
in CTP Register for audit/inspection purpose.
- Screening of cargo at International, Domestic, FedEx, and EICI cargo screening enclosures after
proper checking of documents and maintenance of records.
- Physical check of the required percentage of Cargo and of doubtful cargo and maintenance of their
- Reporting of screening equipment faults – if any, to the Duty Manager and get the same rectified
from the authorized service engineers.
- Ensure security stickers and seals are put in each unit of cargo wherever necessary and proper
- Maintenance of Cooling Off Register for odd cargo and release them for palletization after 24
hours cooling off after subjecting such cargo through an ETD and maintain records of the same.
- Checking of live animals with HHMD (Screening of Cage) and clearance thereof for loading of same
- Screening of HUM after verifying proper documents.
- Screening of DG as per their classification and maintenance of records.
- Reporting of DG items when not declared and packed with non-DG cargo and ensure such cargo
are not cleared for loading in flights
Check here the Qatar Airways latest job opportunity for fresher’s as a ground staff and cabin crew.
How to Apply Online for AISATS Careers
Freinds after checking the above information if you think that you are well qualified for this job. Then click here; it will take you to the AISATS careers page, where you need to click here to apply online.
After that, you need to fill up the application form with your full name, present address, telephone number, email ID, 2 MCQ question answers s, and your education qualification and work experience. And at the end, you need to attach a soft copy of your updated resume. Then submit your application.
Note – here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for AISATS careers as a ground staff without any issue. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. If your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you.
If you have any queries related to aviation jobs, please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.
Base Salary: 20000 INR per Per Month