Do you want to apply for AISATS careers as ground staff in 2022? Then check the detailed information about AI SATS careers for fresher. All Indian males and females can apply for Air India Sats online. If you want to join an international airline as a ground staff, this can be your first step to joining the international airline.
Company Name – AISATS
Job Title – Customer Service Junior Assistant S2 [Ground Staff]
Job Location – Delhi, India
Application Process – Online
SATS is a Singapore ground handling company. Which is collaborated with Air India and named AISATS, which provides ground operation service to many biggest airlines. If you want to become a ground staff in Emirates, Air India, Qatar, then Air India Sats can make your dream true.
Requirement Criteria of AISATS Security Screener
- Undergraduate/ 12th Pass
- 0 – 12 months of experience in the relevant field
- Should be able to handle different situations.
- Should possess good command over computer application
- Possesses openness to new challenges
- Willingness to go beyond the challenges and meet the deadlines.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Should have the ability to solve problems
- Should be service-oriented
Are you looking for an Indigo airline ground staff job, then check the below link for Indigo airline’s latest ground staff job list from the below link.
Job Descriptions of AISATS Ground Staff
- Code of conduct with respect to uniform, grooming policy, alcohol and drug consumption
- Floor walking – distribute baggage tags and immigration form to the passenger, guide the passenger.
- Document check – travel documents (passport, certificate of identity, emergency certificate, merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificate, Airport tax, customs.
- Passenger Meet & Assist – assisting VIP, CIP and Mother with child.
- Special Handling – assisting infants, wheelchair passenger, physically challenged.
- Check in Counter work
- Checking Passenger Profiling , identity and checking them and their baggage for the flight, correctly recording of all weights and items which are to be put into the aircraft.
- Profile passengers by asking security / dangerous goods questions before issuing boarding pass(s)
- Issue proper boarding pass
- Adhere to correct procedure of acceptance and handling of registered baggage.
- Accept registered baggage and charge excess baggage (in case of exceeding normal baggage
- Inform the duty officer in case of special category passengers check-in
- Check status of all flights including catering uplift and adjust as required.
- Verify the position of transit passengers and inform duty officer.
- Announcement – information about boarding procedure.
- Documents – Arrival & Departure Clearance – General Declaration, passenger manifest,
- Excess Baggage Collection Filing flight documents – General Declaration, passenger manifest, Seat map, meals detail, Passenger Information List.
- Boarding gate functions – Arranging barricades, announcements, stubbing, document check (passport, boarding pass), editing of boarding passes, printing on board documents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by their superior
- Manage Baggage services/Mishandled Baggage section and update respective Software (World Tracer ) appropriately
- Assist and facilitate smooth flow of Passenger handling and departure of flights as per respective customer airline service quality requirements ensuring safety of Passengers
- Ensuring safety of Passengers during Embarkation/disembarkation
- Ensure Baggage’s of Passengers reconciled before boarding
- Follow company policy on
- Responsible for Safety & Quality of the function / Task performed.
- Responsible for reporting to his superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation
- Set up check-in counters as per Airlines requirement.
- Guide and Assist Passengers at Check-in counters.
- Check for the cabin baggage and oversized and excess baggage.
- Arrange Wheel Chair for Passenger if required.
- Ensure that frequent flyer programs of the airlines are professionally handled.
- Arrange for the hotel and conveyance in case of DB”s and VDB”s as per the carriers guidelines and SLA.
- Direct passengers through controls to departure gate.
- Make boarding announcements and manage the boarding process, manage upgrades and downgrades, handling stand by list, reconciliation of passenger numbers with aircraft documents prior to departure.
- Directs passengers from aircraft through controls.
- Arrange for transfer desk/connection services and baggage recheck.
- Initiate pre-flight/post-flight work.
- Ensure proper and correct information/guidance to passengers.
- Consult Supervisor in case of difficult situations.
- Handling delayed and cancelled operations.
- Awareness/implementation of policies and procedures of the airlines.
- Maintain proper communication with the supervisor.
- Develop teamwork to have smooth handling.
- Coordination with colleagues in various areas for on time departure.
- Provide proper information regarding the flight to the passengers.
- Assist wheel chair passengers and Unaccompanied minor.
- Meet and assist VIP and CIP persons.
- Assist passengers with their baggage.
- Check-In passenger’s baggage and issue with the airline boarding pass he/she is flying with.
- Responsible and accountable for overall quality, safety and security of operations in the assigned area of work.
- Responsible for reporting to his supervisors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
Check here the Qatar Airways latest job opportunity for freshers as ground staff and cabin crew.
How to Apply Online for AISATS Careers
Freinds after checking the above information if you think that you are well qualified for this job. Then click here; it will take you to the AISATS careers page, where you need to click here to apply online.
Other Vacancy In AISATS
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Now|
|Load Control Agent||Delhi, India||Click Here|
|Customer Service Agent||Delhi, India||Click Here|
|JD – Customer Service Junior Assistant||Delhi, India||Click Here|
|AIRLINE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – CS||Delhi, India||Click Here|
|Equipment Operator – CS||Delhi, India||Click Here|
|Equipment Operator||Delhi, India||Click Here|
|LOADING,UNLOADING & AIRCRAFT CLEANING||Delhi, India||Click Here|
After that, you need to fill up the application form with your full name, present address, telephone number, email ID, 2 MCQ question answers s, and your education qualification and work experience. And at the end, you need to attach a soft copy of your updated resume. Then submit your application.
Also, eligible & Interested candidates to send their CV’s with a soft copy of the passport size
photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note – here you can find out Indigo airline cabin crew job vacancies for fresher males and females.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for AISATS careers as a ground staff without any issue. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. If your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you.
If you have any queries related to aviation jobs, please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.
Base Salary: 20000 INR per Per Month