Aviation School – Do you dreamed to join in an Airline or Airport? Is it your dream job? then you are in the correct place. Here I will tell you that how you can fulfill your dream or start it. Working as a pilot it’s one of the prestigious and glamorous jobs in the World. So, in this article, I am gonna write on Best Aviation School List in India and their course frees and official website. I think this will help you to decide the perfect Aviation school for you.
Here we bring different aviation colleges for you, which allow people to get the right footing for careers in this field. Remember that these are only institutions – we are not seeing institutions that offer aeronautical engineering. Placements are also important.
Eligibility Criteria to take admission in this Aviation School
- Minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class XII.
- Age limitation is 17-24 years to qualify for admission test.
So, Below are the mentioned Aviation Academy and their details and located across India. Just you have to check one by one and make a decision to took admission.
1. Indian Institute of Aeronautics in New Delhi
Established in 1981 by the late Captain RN Sinha of the IIA group, the Government sanctioned institution is recognized in the entire spectrum of the Indian arbitration industry. The 36-year-old institution is primarily known for placement with its campus and core aviation companies.
Aviation Maintenance Engineering (AME) is a three-year course for which most students come to this institute between Aviation colleges. With a mixture of a six-month job training and a 2.5-year mix of theoretical and practical training, students qualify for the Civil Aviation Directorate (DGCA), a basic AME license (BAMEL) from the government. Of India.
Their Course fee – Rs 1.71 lakh per year (Rs 5,12,000 total tuition fee)
Placement Partner – The placement given here is from prestigious companies like Indian Air Force, Bell, Air India, and Honeywell.
2. Indian Institute of Aeronautics Science in Jamshedpur
As a part of learning your aviation, are you keen on real-life practical experience at an airport? Then consider the Indian Institute of Aeronautics Science in Jamshedpur. The 26-year-old institute helps in providing technical manpower to the aviation industry through its single focus courses and advanced teaching equipment.
Course Details – Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course here is a three-year full-time program that has the option of applying for scholarships.
Their Course fee – Rs 96,000 for boys and Rs 76,000 for girls.
Placement Partner – Companies like Air India, Pawan Hans, State Government units and private airline companies recruit students from this institute.
3. Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and information in Pune
Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information, Pune is moving fast in the direction of becoming a stable entry between aviation colleges in India. The 12-year-old institution has a stronghold of management, aircraft maintenance engineering, aviation and hospitality, performance enhancement and school education.
Course Details – This Academy offers 4 typical aviation courses (between 10) to choose from, which includes –
- Integrated program – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering + B.Tech Aerospace Engineering.
- B.Tech AEROSPACE ENGINEERING.
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN AERONAUTICS – Affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
- Aviation Administration (BS Degree in collaboration with NYSU).
Their Course fee – Tuition fees range from Rs 25,000 to Rs 12.5 lakh.
4. A.J.Aviation Academy in Bangalore
Founded in 2009, AJ Aviation Academy in Bangalore offers a wife of courses for those who lean towards the aviation industry established in Bangalore in 2009 to provide education in the field of aviation. It is a part of AJ Group, which produces professionals in the field of aviation by providing different types of courses.
- Diploma in Professional Cabin Crew Services (Air-hostesses)
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Diploma in Professional Ground Staff services
- Diploma in Airport Management and Customer Care
- BBA in Aviation Operations
- MBA in Aviation Management
Their Course fee – Rs 2.4 lakh or above.
5. Indian Aviation Academy in Mumbai
Under the aegis of Aero Indian Aviation Services – An IATA and Virgin Atlantic Official Premium Aviation Training Center in India – Indian Aviation Academy provides complete information and information in the aviation industry. With three branches across Mumbai, it provides courses in the services, licensing and management of the airport.
Courses Details –
- Certificate in Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL)
- Certificate in Basic Flight Dispatch
- Certificate in Airport Customer Services
- Certificate in Load Control
- Diploma in Airline Fares & E-Ticketing
- Certificate(Cabin Crew and Hospitality)
- Certificate in Airline Cabin Crew & in Flight Services
- Certificate in Aviation Security Awareness
- Certificate in Ramp & Cargo Operations
- Certificate in Aviation Management
Their Course fee – Rs 33,000 to 2.7 lakhs per year.
6. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy in Hyderabad
Since 1995, the Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy has become a fully integrated Aviation Trainer in India. A division of Wing Aviation Pvt Ltd trains its students in the fleet of Cessna 152, C-172 and P-68C aircraft. Training has been supplemented by the use of computer-based training equipment, flight training equipment, full-flight simulators, and even the old Hyderabad airport.
- Pilot Licence
- Commercial Pilot License
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Their Course Fees – Rs 20 lakh
Placement Partner – A dedicated campus placement cell ensures that the students are Indian Airlines, Air India and Alliance Air, Pawan Hans, Kingfisher Airlines, Jet Airways, GoAir, Paramount Airways, Indigo Airlines, SpiceJet, Blue Dart, Gulf Air, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways To be kept with GAMCO, British Airways, and Nepal Airlines.
7. Hindustan Aviation Academy in Bangalore
Since 1983, Hindustan Aviation Academy has worked towards academic excellence in the joint fields of aviation engineering and aviation management. The right technical experience, the right teaching tools, and academic knowledge are the three strongholds on which they base their learning programs.
Courses Details – It offers courses related to the University of Karnataka, DGCA and Bharath University.
- EASA Part 66 B1 and/or B2 5 Years Structured Type Training AME Course (A320 / B737)
- DGCA CAR 66 B1 or B2 3 Years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course
- Advanced Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- BSc Aeronautical Science
- BSc Aircraft Maintenance
- BTech Aerospace Engineering
Their Course fees – The diploma is of Rs 90,900, while for the main courses, Rs 3.6 lakh.
Placement Partner – The placement division here is considered very good and is known for keeping students with KLM, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Emirates, Gulf Air, British Airways, Singapore Airlines, and Jet Airways.
8. Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics in Ahmedabad
Since 1994, this DGCA approved flight school operates from its own hangar in SV Patel International Airport, Ahmedabad and Mehsana Airfield. AAA currently has 5 single-engine aircraft and a single / multi-engine flight simulator. Based on the needs of the industry, the school trains its pilots and engineers accordingly.
Courses Details –
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
Their Course Fee – Rs 7 lakh and Rs 23 lakh
Placement Partner – In terms of placement, the Academy has claimed to have more than 300 students in different civil aviation companies.
9. Wings college of aviation technology in Pune
Founded in 2006, Wings College of Aviation Technology (WCAT) focuses on building skill, attitude and work ethics among its students in Warje, Pune. It also works to teach the value of hard work, self-reliance and confidence.
Geared towards civil aviation, WCAT is the only Pune-based institute with DGCA approval for Heavy Aeroplane (HA), Jet Engine(JE), Electrical System (ES), Instrument System (IS) & Radio Navigation System (RN). It also trains students on three self-owned aircraft (FOKERF 27 MK500-52 seater aircraft, ISKRA, and PUSHPAK).
- B.Sc. (Aeronautics)
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
- Private Pilot Licence
- Commercial Pilot Licence
Their Course fees – From Rs 6.25 lakh to Rs 23 lakh.
Thank you for reading this blog I think it will help you to find the best Aviation School in India. If you have more confusion you can contact me on my Facebook Page And YouTube Channel. Thank You