Hello everyone if your dream is to work as a cabin crew or flight attendant in airlines. Then there are some Cabin crew interview tips for you, which help you to clear your open day interview easily. So read out this article carefully. Then prepare your self for the flight attendant interview and then go and attend the interview.
Check out the Cabin Crew Interview tips
- Think about how the cabin crew behaves when you are on board a plane- friendly, smiley, chatty. This is how you need to come across!
- Consider how well turned out cabin crew always are. Dress smartly, showing you know how to take care in your appearance. If you have long hair, tie it into the sort of style you can imagine cabin crew wearing
- Maintain eye contact with your interviewers- you are talking to them after all
- If you don’t understand a question ask for it to be repeated- that’s far better than getting to the wrong end of the stick
- Answer the question you have been asked, not what you want to say! A surprising number of candidates don’t answer the question
- If you are asked for an example from your own experience make sure you describe one; don’t just give an opinion instead
- Describe a specific, single example rather than talk generally i.e. ‘on one occasion I did xxx’ rather than ‘I always do xxx’
- If you can’t answer a question don’t be afraid to say so. You could even say, ‘I did read about x,y or z but that wasn’t cover, unfortunately’
- If there is more than one interviewer, address your answers to them all
- Don’t be put off if they have their heads down making notes for much of the time, they are gathering evidence that they will score you on later.
- Take your time to answer the question well, so that you can give a good, relevant example when you are asked, don’t feel you need to rush in with the first thing that pops into your head
- Have a few examples prepared before you go in, but make sure that they are relevant to the question you are being asked
- Don’t talk too quickly, it will be too difficult for them to take proper notes about what you are saying
- If you are likely to twist your hands nervously, hold them!
- Take a glass of water if offered- talking a lot can give you a dry mouth!
- Be honest- integrity is an important quality in cabin crew so if you are caught out in a lie or exaggeration it won’t go down well
- If you don’t have experience of something then say so, but explain what you would hope to learn as part of the role
- Many of us are uncomfortable ‘bigging ourselves up’ and prefer to downplay our achievements, but this is not the time or the place for being modest! If you have done well at something you need to highlight this. It’s not about bragging, it’s about presenting an accurate picture of yourself. It is so important to do this because your replies are what you are being assessed on so you need to represent yourself accurately as the interviewers will be informed and guided by your words.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.