Friends here is good news for you. Air Asia is hiring cabin crew in Indonesia. So, if you want to apply for cabin crew jobs, then check this article till the end. Here in this article, you will get the full details about Air Asia jobs requirement criteria, job description, and how you can apply online for Air Asia Indonesia jobs.
Friends we know that Air Asia is the best airline in Asia. Also if you will check out their past record. They win many awards for their services and as a staff-oriented company. So, I can tell you Air Asia is the best option to make your career in Aviation.
▶️Company Name – AirAsia
▶️Job Title – Cabin Crew
▶️Job Location – Jakarta, Indonesia
▶️Last Date Of Application – October 2023, 8.30 am – onwards
▶️Interview Location – RedHouse AirAsia Tangerang
▶️Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria of AirAsia Cabin Crew Jobs
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm (on tiptoes)
- Minimum height of 160 cm for females and 170 cm for male
- Minimum SPM/SPMV or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Willing to relocate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- Willing to work in a shift pattern, including overnight and long-haul flights
- Must be able to swim and have a valid passport
- Physically and mentally fit to meet the demands of the job
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical examination and background check.
Here you can check out the Indigo airline ground staff jobs as a fresher, all nationalities can apply for this job.
Job Role of Cabin Crew in Indonesia
- Conducting pre-flight safety checks and briefings
- Serving meals and drinks, handling cash and credit card transactions
- Assisting passengers with their luggage, seating arrangements, and any special needs
- Responding to and resolving any passenger complaints or issues
- Administering first aid and providing emergency assistance in case of an emergency
- Demonstrating and enforcing safety procedures and regulations
- Helping to maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the aircraft
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Building a good rapport with passengers and promoting a positive image of the company
- Assisting with other duties as required by the aircraft commander.
Cabin crew members are also responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of all passengers, including the elderly and disabled. They will be trained in emergency procedures, safety, and evacuation drills, first aid, and customer service.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article.
How to Apply for AirAsia Cabin Crew Job in Indonesia
Friends this is a walk-in interview for AirAsia cabin crew jobs in Indonesia. So, directly you can go and attend the walk-in interview. Also, you can check the details from the official page by clicking here.
Here is an interview question list that your interviewer can ask for at the cabin crew interview.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for cabin crew jobs in Indonesia. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.