Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits for Fresher in the USA
Hello, friends are you going to apply for delta airline jobs? then this article will help you to know about delta airlines flight attendant salary and benefits in detail. All the information is updated from time to time.
Why you should know the flight attendant salary before apply?
Freinds we all are working to lead out life in a better way. So if you want to become a flight attendant, then you should maintain yourself as like flight attendant.
Also, airline cabin crew salary structure is different than any other job. If we are talking about the flight attendant benefits, there are also some differences from other job employees.
Delta Airlines Flight Attendant Salary
If you want to become a flight attendant in delta airline then as a fresher you can earn monthly $60,000 to 95,000 (Approximate) yearly with the other benefits. As a flight attendant, you will get an extra hourly charge for the flight which is great.
Also, during the flight, you will get the company provided accommodation and food for you to stay in another country or non-base location.
Note – here you can check a flight attendant dress code for an open day or interview day and also will help you for cabin crew interview.
Delta Air Lines Flight Attendant Benefits
- The airline provides insurance for vision, dental, and medical for their staff.
- Delta airline provides the best salary package to their flight attendant.
- Vacations and paid time off for their staff mind refreshment.
- Life insurance
- Free or discounted flights for personal use.
- Retirement plans of approximate 401(k) with company match.
Note – Part-time employees get some of the same job benefits, like healthcare coverage and travel discounts and part-time staff, and Delta airlines flight attendant salary is providing on an hourly basis.
Requirement Criteria of the flight attendant in Delta airline
- To be eligible to work in the U.S. and be at least 21 years of age by 1/1/2020
- Work flexible/extended hours with short-notice schedule changes
- Speak/read/write English fluently
- Keep current travel documents
- Work in a physically demanding role
- You must know that you should comfortable to sit in a jump seat with seatbelt & harness
- Open emergency exits; close aircraft doors weighing up to 60lbs & use a cart requiring 32lbs of force
- Manually close an aircraft exit door that can be as high as 68 exits from the floor
- Comply with uniform & appearance guidelines
- Complete a Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test and background check
- Accept any base assignment after training and move to or from the assigned base location
- To be eligible for a LOD position
- Be fluent in one of Delta Air Lines’ targeted languages
(Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, or Spanish)
- Successfully complete a language proficiency screening
- Make a four-year commitment to the LOD role
Note – Here you can check out cabin crew interview question and answer list for your delta flight attendant interview.
How to Apply for Delta Airline Flight Attendant
Friends if you want to apply for delta airline then visit their official website by click here. Then just you need to find out the latest vacancy for which you want to apply.
Then first you need to log in with the user ID and password and then fill out the application form and submit it online.
So, friend, I think this article will help you to know about delta airlines flight attendant salary and benefits. I also got an idea about how you can apply online and the required criteria for delta airline jobs.