Eastern Airways Cabin Crew Jobs for Fresher in 2021 – Apply Now
Are you a fresher? and looking for a job? Then here, you can check the Eastern Airways cabin crew jobs update for you. Male and female candidates can apply for UK base Eastern airways jobs.
All nationalities can apply for this. But before applying online, you need to check the required criteria of the Eastern airways cabin crew.
So, if you want to make a flying career with an international airline, then check the detailed information before apply for Eastern airways careers. Like Eastern airways cabin crew requirement criteria, cabin crew job description, how you can apply online, salary and benefit are of the airline staff.
About Eastern Airways
Eastern Airways is legally incorporated as Air Kiroa Limited, which is a British regional airline. Their head office is located at Humberside Airport near Kirmington Village in North Lincolnshire, England.
Eastern Airways operates scheduled domestic and international services and private charter services. About 800,000 passengers are transported on the designated route network every year.
Their crew bases at Humberside Airport, Aberdeen Airport, and Teesside International Airport. Eastern Airways holds a United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority Type A operating license. It is permitted to carry mail on passengers, cargo, and aircraft with 20 or more seats.
Requirement Criteria of Eastern Airways Cabin Crew
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be prepared to spend time away across the UK and Europe
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as a single cabin crew member
- Great team player
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Immaculate appearance
- Weight in proportion to height
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Own transport
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Able to report to your base within 90 minutes
- Have internet access
- Have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the UK
Eastern Airways Cabin Crew Job Description
- Report all cabin discrepancies and cabin maintenance issues to pilot in command for documentation
- Coordinate with pilots, maintenance and cleaning crews to ensure aircraft is impeccably clean and properly serviced
- Conduct a preflight check of all cabin equipment prior to each flight
- Brief and assist passengers with cabin management systems such as entertainment, high-speed data systems, and phone capabilities
- Assist passengers with seating for adults and children including passengers with disabilities and children who require restraint systems
- Maintain complete and detailed working knowledge of all service equipment and procedures of the aircraft on which he/she is assigned
- Maintain neatness and orderliness of the cabin at all times
- Maintain bedding and locker area on assigned aircraft
- Coordinate and shop for interior items per the Owner’s request
- Plan and print menus and weather cards
- Plan, order, shop, prepare and serve all meals and beverages
- Develop and maintain standard stock and source vendors for aircraft cabin, lavatory, and galley.
- Ensure aircraft are prepared to specifications prior to each flight
- Provide client profiles updates, post-trip reports, catering reports and maintain other required paperwork
- Create and maintain aircraft specific manual on assigned aircraft
- Manage expense accounts
- Attend and maintain currency in all aspects of required training, annual recurrent safety, medical and company Indoc training
- Other duties may be required, as needed
- May supervise the work or train contract or part-time cabin crew member
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies, and the General Dynamics network
Note – if you are interested to apply for Emirates ground staff job in the UK please check the mentioned link.
How to Apply for Eastern Airways Jobs
Friends, if you want to apply for Eastern airways cabin crew jobs. Then you can visit the official airline website from where you can apply.
Or you can check the steps here to apply online.
Note: Remember, Eastern airline is not accepting CV or postal application. So, don’t send your resume/CV on the email id.
Please check the link if you want to apply for any other airline like Royal Jet flight attendant.
Eastern Airways Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
Airline will provide a standard salary package to their staff. Which will help to lead your life in premium way.
Check below for the Eastern airways benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Life Insurance
- Home insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Long Term Care
Note – here, you can check out some airline interview question list that will help you pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Eastern Airways cabin crew jobs or any other position without any problem. But for some important information that you should remember, it allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry, please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you. Best of luck.