Go Air Careers – Welcome to all in Aviation Dreamer. Friends here you can find out the best airline jobs or Aviation Jobs update from all over the World. Also, you will get excited Aviation Interview Tips for your Cabin Crew or Ground Staff Interview. So, in today’s article, I will update you about Go Air Careers as Cabin Crew in Jan 2020 Walk-in-Interview.
Friends this all is the walk-in interview in India. So, if you want to become a Cabin Crew in Go Air then read this article till the end and remember about the Interview date and place. Below are the details of Go Air Careers as Cabin Crew in Jan 2019.
Job Location – Mumbai
Interview Date – 10 January 2019 (09 AM – 11 AM)
Interview Venue – Wadia International Centre, Worli 1st Floor, C-1, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025.
Job Location – Guwahati
Interview Time – 11 Jan 2019 (9 AM – 11 AM)
Interview Venue – FIZAIR Aviation Academy, Hotel Pragati Manor, Next To News Life Building, Christian Basti, Guwahati, 781018.
Job Location – Mumbai
Interview Date – 15 January 2019 (09:30 AM – 11:00 AM)
Interview Venue – GoAir Corporate Office, C-1, 1st Floor, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, India.
Job Location – Hyderabad
Interview Date – 16 January 2019 (08:30 AM – 10: 30 AM)
Interview Venue – Ufly Aviation Institute Sona arcade, 2nd floor, beside Aimfill, Secundrabad Opp. Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad, Telangana 500003
Job Location – Delhi
Interview Date – 17-Jan-2019 (08:30 AM – 10: 30 AM)
Interview Venue – Delhi Airport (Terminal 2) – GoAir Office TIME : 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
Eligibility For Female Cabin Crew (Fresher)
- Applicant age should be under 18 to 30 years.
- Height requirement is minimum 157 cms.
- BMI Range is – 18 – 22
Eligibility For Female Cabin Crew (Experience)
- Applicant age should be up to 35 years.
- Height requirement is 212 cm from tip to toe bare feet.
- BMI Range is – As applicable
- Education is required for both is 10+2 passed from any recognized board or University.
- Clean the skin with no tattoo or scars on any visible parts of the body.
- The ability to communicate with written, spoken English and Hindi flow and ease.
- Dress – Formal short sleeve shirt/blouse with low waist knee-length business skirt.
- Hair Style – Tie a high ponytail for long hair over your shoulder length. No buns, please.
Document Carry for Attend interview
- Resume with the latest photos (1 passport and 1 full length).
- Copy – 12th pass certificate.
- Copy – passport & Aadhaar Card.
For Experienced Crew –
- Copy of SEP / Competency Card All pages – Incomplete booklet will not be acceptable.
- Resignation Acceptance letter from the previous airline.
- AEP surrender and acceptance proof from the previous airline.
Tips for a successful interview
- Learn GoAir, its culture, and its business model.
- Practice fluent communication in English – there will be a communication and grammar test.
- Speak loud, clear and confident.
- Performance etiquette / good behaviorism – Remember we may be looking at you.
- Market yourself with your best smile and keep a friendly, courteous and respectful attitude.
- Keep the day of interview free, shortlisted candidates will be asked to wait for another round.
Joining Conditions of Cabin Crew
- Transfer: A desire to move any GoAir Operational Base.
- Training fee: willingness to pay non-refundable training fees.
- Training: Participating in 3 months training in Mumbai.
- The candidate should be able to swim without having a depth of more than 6 feet in the pool. If you do not know swimming then the candidate will need to learn swimming during ground training on his own expense.
If you have any more confusion or you want to ask me anything you can comment below or also you can massage on the Aviation Dreamer official Facebook Page and YouTube Channel. Thank You Again.