Are you looking for Gulf Air Careers as Cabin Crew? Hello, friends here is Aviation Dreamer to give you all the information about Aviation jobs and Aviation Interview Tips. Which will help you to get your Cabin Crew or Ground Staff job? So, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on the topic of Gulf Air Cabin Crew. So if you are interested to apply for this job please read this till the end.
As Gulf Air Flight Attendant, the main objective is to ensure the safety, comfort, and satisfaction of the role of an international flight attendant. As the frontline staff of the company, flight attendants are in a critical position to project the airline’s image and culture with the responsibility of winning customers’ trust and loyalty.
Duties of Gulf Air Cabin Crew
- More than the airline in the customer and service.
- Become the ambassador of the airline to secure loyalty and frequent business of travellers.
- Fulfil all emergency and safety requirements in a professional and thoughtful way.
- To ensure that all the company is communicating well with the contents of the cabin crew manual.
- Maintaining standard grooming of the hospitality industry.
- Perform under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Ensuring the needs of others, being sensitive to the understanding of special needs, and other cultures are accomplished in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner.
- Gulf Air Careers as Cabin Crew you should allow resolving situations with calm and self-confidence.
- Demonstrate a readiness to make decisions for decision-making and action.
- Analyze the issues, and make logical decisions based on relevant information.
- Use clear communication strategies for all steps when you will work with us.
- Demonstrate and communicate awareness about comprehensive organizational issues.
- Maintain effective work behaviour in front of failures.
- High awareness about service and quality standards.
Required Education For Flight Attendant Jobs –
- All applicants will have completed their secondary level.
Required Experience for Gulf Air –
- Experience in the service industry is an advantage.
- The employer must have the ability to work quietly with a pleasant personality and methods and pressures.
- English Language: A Good Standard (Read and Write) and Good Communication Skills
- Customer service orientated
- Able to handle multi-cultural organization and customers.
Other Criteria for Gulf Air Job
Below are some important criteria you should know before applying for Gulf Air Flight Attendant –
- Applicant age between 21 to 30 years.
- Height minimum 160 cm or 5’2“
- Weight Proportionate to the height.
- All the candidate ability to swim a minimum of 50 meters unaided.
- Tattoo or scars should not visible after wearing airlines uniform.
How to Apply For Gulf Air Cabin Crew online
For applying online you have to click here, it will redirect you to Gulf Air Careers official jobs page where you have to do some simple steps.
Click Here to check gulf air cabin crew interview process.
Also, you can read below articles to know other airlines vacancy –