Jetstar Jobs Interview for a Flight Attendant in 2021
Hello friends, are you looking for Jetstar Jobs? as a cabin crew or flight attendant? then you can check this article for all the information about Jetstar careers. Now Jet star is hiring cabin crew for their Singapore base. So if you want to attend Jetstar cabin crew interview please read this article till the end.
Jetstar Asia is looking for a warm, friendly, and passionate cabin crew who is committed to providing a safe, enjoyable onboard experience to there valued customers. If you are attentive, attractive, and customer-oriented, then the company would like to invite you to discuss your career aspirations as a cabin crew in Jetstar Asia.
Jetstar Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
To become a cabin crew or flight attendant of Jetstar careers you need to check the following details. You should have the following skills to apply for the Jetstar cabin crew.
- For safety reasons, candidates will need to meet the Jetstar Asia flight attendant height requirement of a minimum of 158cm.
- To become a Jetstar cabin crew your age should be 18 years or above.
- Attained at least GCE “N” Level OR “O” Level with a credit in English.
- Diploma / Degree holders are welcome to apply for Jetstar career.
- For foreign applicants, minimum a degree from a reputed university.
- The applicant must have good communication skills.
- Completed National Service (NS) for male candidates (applicable to Singaporean and Singapore PR only).
- Willing to work irregular hours, weekends and public holidays.
Note – here you can check out some airlines interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Jetstar Singapore Career Details for Cabin Crew
Position – Cabin Crew/ Flight Attendant
Location of the jobs – Changi Airport, Singapore.
Apply online – click here
Job type – Full Time
Note – If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in Etihad airlines please check out the link. If you don’t have any professional resume you can download a free sample resume and edit it yourself for your use.
Jetstar Flight Attendant Job Description Details
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid
- dealing with emergencies
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Note – Freinds check here the Jetstar cabin crew interview process step by step. Which will help you to know more about this job interview? Which helps you to get selected in the interview.
How to Apply Online for Jetstar Asia Career
To apply for Jetstar Jobs as a cabin crew please visit their official website from the above link. Then you need to click on the apply, after that if this is your first time you need to sing up with your email id and password and then log in on that page.
And fill out the full Jetstar Job application form and submit it with some attachment. After submitting wait for few days if there is any vacancy company will inform you of there interview schedule. Then you can attend that interview.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $8.55 dollar. (payment method only PayPal and internet banking) and for Indian, it will cost Rs 400 only.
Jetstar Cabin Crew Salary Details for Fresher
As a Jet star cabin crew, you will get an attractive salary package also some nice benefits from the company. which will make you happy and interested in these jobs again and again. Here are some details of the salary package of the airlines.
Full-Time Flight Attendant (FA) Salary Package –
The first year of service:
Basic: $650.00 (1st Month Initial Training)
Basic: $750.00 (2nd Month onwards)
Basic: $850.00 (1 Year onwards)
Hourly pay: $5.00 (1-80Hours) $11.60 (81Hours onwards
If you want to check the full details of Jetstar cabin crew salary and benefits please check the link.
So, friend this all is about Jetstar Jobs for cabin crew in the year 2019. I hope this article gonna help you to get this job. Also, from Aviation Dreamer you will get the information about the latest Airlines Jobs and Aviation Interview Tips. By which you will get your Aviation Job soon. Best Of Luck.
Thank You for reading this article. If you have any query please comment below or contact me on my Facebook Page and Youtube Channel by the name of AVIATION DREAMER.