Regent Airways Career for Freshers in 2023 Full Details to Apply Online
Are you looking for a Regent airways career? maybe as a cabin crew or as a ground staff. You will get full information about regent careers as a fresher.
So, if you want to apply for Regent airways jobs as a fresher you should read this article till the end. Here you will get full information about regent airways requirement criteria, how you can apply online for flyregent, and the flyregent cabin crew salary.
About Regent Airways
Regent Airways is a Bangladeshi airline. Wich is owned by HG Aviation Ltd. Regent Airways is based at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Bangladesh. The airline was founded in 2010.
The airline fleet size is 6 and serves a total of 8 destinations (domestic + international). For more detailed information you can check out Wikipedia.Org.
Regent Airways Career Requirement Criteria
- Age limit – 21 years to 26 years for freshers and up to 30 years for experienced candidates.
- Height – 5’8″ for males and 5’3″ for females (for minimum arm reach on tiptoes).
- Weight in proportion to height.
- Eyesight – 6/6
- Confident in water and able to swim in deep water without the need for a flotation aid/lifejacket.
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- The educational Qualification requirement is graduation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- No visible tattoos or marks while in regent uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not permitted).
- No dental braces.
- Clean record/Never convicted of a criminal offense.
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
- Resident/willing to reside around Hazrat Shahjalal International airport (HSIA).
Note – Persuasion in any manner will be treated as disqualification.
Here you can check Qatar Airways cabin crew interview details for fresher. This vacancy is for all nationalities.
How to Apply for Regent Airways Online
Friends if you to apply for Regent Airways career you should visit their website for walk-in interviews. But most of the time the airline hires by the online process.
Also, you can visit their HR office and drop your resume at HR Department, Regent Airways, Level-7, Salaam Tower, Plot – 15, Road – 2, Sector – 3, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka – 1230
So, if you want to apply online, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is any vacancy airline will notify you automatically.
Check out Emirates Airlines’ interview details fresher. For cabin crew or flight attendant interview tips.
I think this article will help you to apply for Regent Airways career interview and we hope you will get successful in this interview. If you need help with your cabin crew interview please check out our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you share this article with all your friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.
Shaik Mastanbee · December 25, 2019 at 4:04 PM
I want to ground staff