Malindo Air Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 fresher. It’s a cabin crew walk-in Interview. So if you want to join Malaysian one of the biggest airlines as a cabin crew then this is the correct place for you. You can get Aviation news, Aviation jobs, and Aviation interview suggestions. Which will help you to become a cabin crew?
About Malindo Air
Malindo Air is a new airline established in 2012 in Malaysia. Then the company started there operation in 2013. Also, it’s a top-ranking airline in the World for the cheapest flight ticket. The airline’s main hub in Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Malindo Air’s fleet size 45 and serve over 43 destinations all over the World. The Airline’s slogan is “Smarter Way to Travel”. airline headquarter located at Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The company CEO is Mr.Chandran Ramamurthy and President is Mr. Edward Sirait.
Malindo Air Cabin Crew Job Responsibilities
- You should ensure cabin safety under the overall authority and responsibility of the Commander. ( The safety of the passengers and security of cabin load and galley)
- As a flight attendant, you should Be Maintaining a thorough working knowledge of Flight Attendant emergency procedures, as laid down in the Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Manual. In the event of an emergency, Flight Attendant is responsible to the Commander for putting into effect the relevant procedures and emergency drills.
- Allows report to the SFA/Commander any incident that could have endangered the safety of the operations.
- You all should Be thoroughly familiar with Malindo Air aircraft galley equipment, catering stowage, and passenger amenity equipment and their operation.
- Ensure to maintain high standards and good appearance at all times.
- To adhere to all CQI requirements.
Malindo Air Cabin Crew Requirements
- Only Malaysian national holders (female) can apply for this job.
- Applicant’s age should be 19 to 35 years old.
- Height should be 175cm and above. (check google for fit to cm)
- Weight must be below 60 kg.
- SPM credit in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Fluent in English- verbal, written, and comprehension.
- Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- No tattoos or body art should be visible while wearing the uniform of the airlines. (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No visible piercing and criminal offense.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- All the applicants should be Medically fit.
- Office attire – Skirt below knee length and sleeveless with full makeup.
Malindo Air Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023
Please Bring Along
- Updated CV – original and photocopy of NRIC.
- Original and photocopy of SPM or Degree certificate.
- 1 copy of the latest passport-sized photograph.
- 1 copy of the latest portrait (full body)photograph.
- the release letter from the previous employer.
If you have any dought or queries you can feel free to comment below or also you can contact me by navigating DREAMER Facebook Page and YouTube channel.
Check Out This Article — – Aviation Interview Question List For Fresher – Helpful for fresh