Is it your dream is to become a cabin crew? Then I think I can help you regarding VIP cabin crew jobs in 2022. Because recently Royal Jet hiring a female cabin crew for their VIP passenger.
So, if you are looking for VIP cabin crew vacancies then here is the details to become an VIP cabin crew in an branded company. So, here in this article you will get full details about Royal Jet airline, VIP cabin crew requirement criteria and Job description of vip flight attendant.
Also I will discuss the VIP cabin crew salary and benefits in details. If you are interested to apply online please check out this article till the end.
About Royal Jet
The airline was founded on 2003 by Abu Dhabi Aviation. Royal Jet is a charter operator aimed at the luxury market between the UAE and Europe. The airline base located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Its main base is Abu Dhabi International Airport, with hubs at Dubai International Airport, King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and Allama Iqbal International Airport in Lahore, Pakistan.
Job Description of VIP Cabin Crew
- Employment Contract Duration – Any newly recruited Cabin Crew will have a Definite contract for a period of two years and will be subject to renewal based on their individual performance and behavior towards their duties and responsibilities as Cabin crew for a period of one year.
- Retirement Age – The maximum age for retirement is upon attaining the 38th birthday for a Cabin Crew and upon attaining their 40th birthday for the Inflight Services Manager “IFSM”, which will be a cut-off date of service with Royal Jet.
- Job Purpose – To deliver a high standard of customer service and safety on board all Royal Jet aircraft contributing to consistent service excellence. To perform well under pressure, successfully prioritize and complete multiple tasks whilst at the same time meeting customer demands.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
- To be contactable during duty days and display evidence of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations.
- When requested by the Company to operate short notification flights.
- Perform onboard service in accordance with Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
- Maintain onboard equipment’s in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from the base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
- Understand anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- Maintain a valid passport, visas, GCAA License, and Medical licenses.
- May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
- Represent the Company during events with Cabin Crew.
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety, and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
- The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the company’s complex operational requirements.
- Displays confidence and immaculate decorum adhere to the Royal Jet Grooming Standards at all times when on duty.
- Ability to accommodate changes in roster and extended flight duties.
Are you looking for any other airport jobs then check out our new released article on how do I get a job in the airport?
Requirement Criteria of VIP Cabin Crew Jobs
- Between 21 years of age (min hiring age) up to 31 years of age (maximum hiring age) before reaching 31st birthday.
- Minimum High School Degree & desirable to have a Diploma in (Aviation Management Hospitality, etc.)
- Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
- Previously completed SEP and Aviation health training
- Should have Flying License
- Excellent command in the English Language
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Healthy weight must be in proportion to height.
- Ability to swim at least 25m unaided in open water, without a flotation device.
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- No visible tattoos or visible body piercing (1x earring per ear is acceptable).
- The healthy weight must be in proportion to height.
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements
Are you looking for Somon air cabin crew jobs here you can check out the latest job vacancy?
Must have worked for a minimum of 2 years with an international airline out of which 1 year in Premium/First Class or Private VIP Charter experience is mandatory current Flying Crew or at least not more than 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
Some positive points, which is Preferred by the Royal Jet airline to hire an cabin crew for their VIP passenger, which are below –
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Hospitality training
- Catering training
How to Apply for VIP Cabin Crew Vacancies
Friends if you want to apply for VIP cabin crew jobs please visit the airline official website by click on the below button.
Then just you need to click apply now and do the step as shown by fill out your personal information and resume.
Note – here you can check out Emirates airline cabin crew interview details for fresher.
Royal Jet VIP Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
Sorry to say friends after long research, we can’t get any information about Royal Jet VIP cabin crew salary. But if you will search on the internet, you will get some answer but I don’t think this is correct.
But yes I can tell you that they are providing a good salary even more than a regular international airline salary.
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you to fulfill your dream and become an VIP cabin crew. So, now just you need to apply for this job and if your resume will shortlisted by the company they will call you for the interview.
Thank you for read this article. If you have any query related to aviation jobs and anything please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page or YouTube channel.