United Airline Jobs For Fresher As Flight Attendant – Apply Online
Do you stay in the United State? Then I have a good news for you. Yes, today I am gonna writing on United Airline Jobs For Fresher As Flight Attendant. It’s the latest update that United Airline hiring male-female for there cabin crew team. So, If you are interested to work as a Flight Attendant! here is the opportunity for you.
Please check out the details of below vacancy and if you want to apply online you can do that by click on Apply now button –
Hiring Position – Flight Attendant
Location – Chicago, IL US
Basic Requirement Skill to Apply United Airline Flight Attendant
- All the applicant should 21 years of age or older at the time of application.
- High school diplomas or equivalent colleges of 2 or more years preferred.
- Height between 5’0” and 6’3” without shoes.
- Professional appearance (e.g. no visible tattoos or facial piercings).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English; fluently speaking and reading a second language is an asset.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects (e.g. lift luggage to the overhead bin; lift window exit), and push and pull heavy equipment (e.g. you should be able to push/pull beverage cart up to 250 lbs.).
- Vision, hearing, and middle ear examination, ten-year work history review, criminal background check, physical examination, and the ability to investigate drug abuse.
- Successful completion of an unpaid six-week training program (we provide a $140/week per diem, along with accommodations, breakfast, and lunch).
- Ability to purchase an initial uniform and luggage ($720-$850; payment plan available).
Hiring Position – Supervisor – Base (Flight Ops / Infligh)
Location – San Francisco, CA US
Required Skill For Supervisor
- Equivalent work experience
- You will need to take part in flight attendant training to get FAA certification.
- Effective skills of presentation, planning and organizational skills.
- Experience leading and influencing team experience and customer service.
- You should have strong oral communication skills and written skill.
- Conflict resolution and decision making, with the ability to lead.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Successful completion of an interview required to meet job qualifications.
- Periodically and reliable support is an essential function of the situation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Inflight Service
- Experience supervising union personnel
Note – Requested to all the applicant to apply online for both the designation. Visit the United Airline Jobs posting official website. then click on the apply now button to click.
Also, You can check out the below link to know other International Airline Flight Attendant Vacancy and Interview Tips. Best Of Luck from Aviation Dreamer For your Flight Attendant Interview.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.