Are you looking for Emirates Careers as Cabin Crew? If yes, then here are the ways to find the Emirates airlines careers as Cabin Crew. So, here you will get the latest vacancy in Emirates Jobs. You can apply online directly from this article. Also, you will get the eligibility criteria for emirates group careers all over the World.
So, if you want to become a part of the worlds best airlines! then fly emirates jobs is the best option for you. So request everyone to become a cabin crew please follow Aviation Dreamer to get all the jobs update and aviation interview tips.
Emirates Group Careers
Emirates (Arabic: ييران الارمارات DMG -: ayarān al-Imarat) is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is a wholly-owned company of Dubai Investment Corporation. It is the Middle East’s largest airline, operates more than 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, which is located in over 150 cities of 80 countries of six continents. Cargo activities are done by Emirates Sky Cargo.
The emirate is the world’s fourth-largest airline in the flow of Scheduled Revenue Passenger-Kilometers, which is the fourth largest for international travellers, and the second largest airline in terms of freight traffic of tens of kilometres. From March 2016 to February 2017, Emirates was the longest non-stop commercial flight from Dubai to Auckland. For more details please click here.
During the mid-1980s, Gulf Air started returning its services to Dubai. As a result, in March 1985, the emirate was conceived with support from the Royal Family of Dubai, in which Pakistan International Airlines leased the airline’s first aircraft. With $ 10 million in start-up capital, it needed to be operated independently of government subsidies. Pakistan International Airlines provided training facilities to Emirates’s cabin crew at its academy. The airline was led by Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, who is the current chairman of the airline. In the years since its inception, the airline expanded both its fleet and destination. In October 2008, the Emirates transferred all operations to the Terminal 3 at Dubai International Airport.
Job Role of Emirates Airlines Careers As Cabin Crew
We are looking for extraordinary people to join our international cabin crew team located in Dubai. If you share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and passion for hospitality, then we want to meet you. If Shortlisted, you will be invited to participate in one of our global recruiting events.
Before clicking the Apply button here are some things to have prepared –
- Required an updated resume – You must provide details about your previous employment and education history.
- A passport size photo and a full-size photo to upload when you are going to apply.
Emirates Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
- You have to give details about your previous employment and education history.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in team environments, dealing with people of many cultures.
- Educated at least up to the high school level required for all the candidates.
- All applicants should be fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages will be a positive point for you).
- At the time of joining, you must be at least 21 years old.
- The minimum hand reaches a minimum height of 212 cm (tip toes) and 160 cm, which will enable you to access all types of emergency equipment.
- Due to meeting the cabin crew requirements with the Healthy Body Mass Index (BMI) clinically appropriate.
- As Emirate Cabin Crew, you will be located in Dubai and you will need to meet the UAE visa requirements.
How to Apply Emirates Online
To apply online for fly emirates job first you need to visit the Emirates Careers page. Then you need to log in that page and fill out the full application for cabin crew and attach your document like photos and updated resume and then submit it online.